Hallo Edgar,

On Sat, 26 Jun 2004 22:46:56 +0200GMT (26-6-2004, 22:46 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

EVD> The filter is exporting the mail and it will open my editor (I've
EVD> tried edit.com and notepad.exe) but the message that is imported
EVD> does not contain the changes I've made.

You're that the imported message doesn't contain your changes. Are you
sure that a message gets imported? You must realise that the used
filter doesn't delete the original message, so you ought to get a new
copy with the unread status.
I remember developing the filter because of questions from the list
and as far as I can see Robin Anson enhanced the batch file I
suggested (actually he deserves all credits about adding it to the
macro library) It worked back then, i was using Win 98 and a shorter
batch file and it worked.
Just after the macro was added somebody complained about TB doing
nothing until completion of the batch file and I believe that had to
do something with the 'wait until completion' option.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

Disclaimer: Any opinion stated in this message is not necessarily shared by my budgies
or rabbits.