Hallo Edgar,

On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 10:35:03 +0200GMT (27-6-2004, 10:35 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

EVD> When I look into the RFC-822 headers the part of the message that
EVD> is missing is in there??????

EVD> Is this due to notepad?

No, it is due to your template that's being used when exporting the
message or due to your editing in notepad.

Between the headers and the messagebody, there's supposed to be an
empty line, when that isn't present, TB (nor any other client) can
decide where the headers stop and the body starts.
So either you stop deleting empty lines between headers and body or
you change your exporting template to something like:

%headers

%body

--
Groetjes, Roelof

Disclaimer: Any opinion stated in this message is not necessarily shared by my budgies
or rabbits.