Hello Subscriber2list,

Wednesday, June 30, 2004, 12:17:21 AM, you wrote:

> Then I displayed the View option menu of the message itself and no
> "Follow-up" menu selection was offered.  Oh well ... not a biggy to me
> as I can always just create a new message with new subject field
> content, but what Greg described seemed a very handy, dandy thing to
> learn to do ... but, alas, I have failed ... to comprehend something
> or ... "Follow-up" is not an option with The Bat! Version 2.0 AFAICT.

You can edit the 'Follow-up' header whenever you are editing a
message:

1) At the top of your editor window you see the editable headers like
   'From:', 'CC:', 'Subject'.

2) If you can not find between these headers there the 'Follow-up'
   header, simply right-click on any of the other header titles
   (on the title at the left, not on the field itself).

3) The context menu which opens gives you the possibilities to show
   (and to hide) 12 different headers. Among them you find also the
   'Follow-up' header.

4) If you click on 'Follow-up' in this context menu, the 'Follow-up'
   header will be shown as an editable header field like 'From:', 'CC:',
   'Subject', etc.

5) In case you are writing a new message this new field will simply be
   empty. In case you reply or forward a message, TB will
   automatically put in the field the message ID of the message you
   reply to (or you forward) and the IDs of the other messages which
   have been in the 'References' header of the message you reply to
   (or you forward).

Cyrille
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

[ TB! 2.11.02, Windows ME 4.90 Build 3000, Pentium 233Mhz with 95MB ]