Hello subscriber2list,

s> Well, good for you!  I too am perfectly happy (within reason, that is
s> In time I will more than likely "take the plunge", but I'm wondering
s> how does RIT price all these upgrades?  What I mean is ... every time
s> there is a new release, does one have to pay for the upgrade?  It
s> would seem so, but they release so many upgrades within a short period
s> of time, they're beginning to remind me of a few other software
s> houses.

I don't think RIT is like those other software houses in that respect.
But there are frequently new releases. And they go by small fractional
steps in the version numbers.  The seminal release last year however
did request a priced upgrade.

MB>> If you want this handy routine, you could try upgrading. It's free to
MB>> all 2.xx users.

s> I'm not quite sure I understand ... the handy routine is free if I
s> upgrade?  Do I pay for the "actual upgrade", i.e., from Version 2.00.x
s> to Version 2.11.x?  I would think so, but since I haven't been into
s> upgrading very much, I most certainly do not know.

If you are a 1.xx series owner, then I think you would pay the upgrade
price for the 2.xx series.

I think just early 2.0 TB versions, such as the one you are running,
were like Betas. Or final "pre-releases".  Maybe to try for a period.
Memory is hazy.

So the client you are running now is like a full glass of water, but
without the cool ice, and the fresh slice of lemon.

It may have some variations in routine.

So I guess most of us forgot the details on that release phase.

You had it right all along it was a version issue.

I doubt most people would think of that when you have a list of very
standardized fields or menu items.

 Adam