On 7/11/04, at 1:29 PM, Code 2 sent the following:

Code> I finally got BayesIt trained and it caught its first bit of spam
Code> today. :)  A few questions:

....<SNIP>....

I finally gave up on the Bayeslt it was not catching that much spam and classed
personal
good mail as spam. I had be trying for a couple of months to train it.

Code> And for you Ritlabs guys watching: you've *got* to get the help files
Code> updated and/or a manual produced.  BayesIt would be a lot less
Code> intimidating with some instruction.

Some instruction would be nice not just for Bayeslt but the entire program.

--
Thanks to one and all

Jimmie  :usflag:

:Jimmie_Toney:

"Love has reasons which reason cannot understand." - Blaise Pascal

Using The Bat! 2.11.02 under BayesIt! 0.5.5, Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A  on a
Pentium 133 with 128MB.