Hello Code,

Code> Also, is it correct that the header pane will only show images
Code> from the rogues.msl file? For example, if I created an X-Rogue
Code> header that contained a :) smiley, it will not display in the
Code> header pane?

Correct. I believe this is based off two things:

1. The line Type="Rogues" must be in the .MSL in question.

2. I think it has to be below the cutmark. Not quite sure on that as I
   didn't test it.

--
Leif Gregory (TB list moderator and fellow end user).

Tagline of the day:
I tried switching to gum but I couldn't keep it lit.

Using The Bat! 2.12.00 under Windows 2000 5.0
Build 2195 Service Pack 4 on a Pentium 4 2GHz with 512MB