Code>> Also, is it correct that the header pane will only show images
Code>> from the rogues.msl file? For example, if I created an X-Rogue
Code>> header that contained a :) smiley, it will not display in the
Code>> header pane?

LG> Correct. I believe this is based off two things:

LG> 1. The line Type="Rogues" must be in the .MSL in question.

LG> 2. I think it has to be below the cutmark. Not quite sure on that as I
LG>    didn't test it.

I played with the Type="Rogue" line in the .msl files a bit and found
that with the standard settings, roguemoticons actually will not
appear below the cutmark, nor in the body of an e-mail.  They appear
only in the header pane.

Default smileys and pcwimages, on the other hand, will appear only
below the cutmark and in the body of an e-mail.  Not in the header
pane.

--
Code 2 :canadaflag:  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
The Bat! version 2.12.00 on Windows XP Service Pack 1

At an Auto Body Shop: May we have the next dents?