Hello Maggie,

On Sat, 17 Jul 2004 15:00:28 -0400 GMT (18/07/2004, 02:00 +0700 GMT),
Maggie wrote:

TF>> Again it didn't work. Maybe that's because the character set is:

M> Does your character set follow in others' replies back to you?

Of course it does. That's TB's default behaviour. You message came in
as charset=ISO-8859-5, and I am changing it manually to
charset=ISO-8859-1: maître. See?

M> Thomas, maybe the Universe is saying that you should not be typing
M> in French anything that says that you're the master of the house?

Maybe I shouldn't try to say anything in French. ;-)

M> You tagline under the cut said: "Money can't buy happiness but it can
M> certainly rent it for a couple of hours." Maybe for a guy. :gdr:

Come on now, Maggie <g>. There are islands in the Carribean where
single, middle-aged ladies go for vacation. ;-) (Let's continue this
line of though on TBOT, even though I still have about 250 unread
messages there.)

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Why do people give each other flowers? To celebrate various important
occasions, they're killing living creatures? Why restrict it to
plants? "Sweetheart, let's make up. Have this deceased squirrel."

under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 256MB RAM