Hello,

I have an online web site and I want to use TB to send receive email
instead of webmail.  I've created an account specifically for this but
cannot get it to work the way the host suggests.  If I use my personal
ISP servers for sending and receiving mail, then it works.  But they
suggested I use their server.  They said in order to do so I would
need an encrypted SSL connection and that I would need to use port
465.

I find that if I set the SMTP connection to Secure to dedicated
port (TLS), it uses port 465.  But if I create a message and press
send, the message window closes like it was sent, then reopens after
about four seconds with no indication of what happened. Does anyone
know what is causing this?

Does it matter if I use their server or mine? My only concern is that
if I send a message to a customer, they will be able to see my
personal email in the header. I want this to be hidden so that all
correspondence goes to the sites address.  Is there a way to
accomplish this or should I just stick with using webmail?

--
Jack