Hello,

J>> My only concern is that if I send a message to a customer, they
J>> will be able to see my personal email in the header. I want this to
J>> be hidden so that all correspondence goes to the sites address. Is
J>> there a way to accomplish this or should I just stick with using
J>> webmail?

RO> There are lots of other ways to achieve what you're asking about, but
RO> then you'll have to tell more about your wishes.

I'm not sure what else you need to know.  I stated what I was trying
to do in my original message.  I have an online business.  Instead of
using the slow, cumbersome webmail program, I would rather use TB.  I
don't want my personal information showing up in the header of the
mails I send out.  When a customer receives an email from me, I want
it to appear as if it came from my webmail account.  I don't know if
that is possible but that is what I am trying to do.

--
Jack