Howdy Roelof,

Thursday, July 22, 2004, 8:18:52 AM, Roelof wrotened:

Roelof> Hallo Ben,

Roelof> On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 00:13:49 +0100GMT (22-7-2004, 1:13 +0200, where I
Roelof> live), you wrote:

BA>> However  I  haven't  quite  been  able  to  get  the  folders to purge
BA>> themselves  automatically,  even  though  the  options  to  purge  and
BA>> compress  upon  closing  TB! is enabled

Roelof> Works fine with me. I don't know whether it's relevant, but have you got
Roelof>  Account -> Properties -> Options -> 'Compress all folders on exit'
Roelof> enabled? I have and as I said purging and compressing on exit works
Roelof> fine with me.

Yes  i do but then i found an option which made the compress and purge
on  exit  work. Hadn't checked the option in folder properties to tell
TB  for  that folder to remove old messages and compress the folder on
exit. Like duh. Ah well found it...

--
Have Fun,

|>      |>
|>en is |\ohop

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

crashing The Bat! v2.12.1
falling out of mid air with Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 1

If a person told you they were a pathological liar, would you believe
them?