Hello Darrin!

On Tuesday, August 03, 2004, 1:34 PM, you wrote:

DR> Any users of Mailwasher Pro with TB! here? ...

I used MailWasher Pro before I ever got The Bat! I still have it on my
machine, but it's only as a back-up in case anything (I hope nothing
and never) should cause me to have to go back to Outlook Express
temporarily.

I ran MailWasher Pro with The Bat! for awhile. No problems. But I
don't do that any more. It's redundant, in my opinion--I can do
everything that MailWasher does using The Bat! all by itself.

Mary
:Mary:
The Bat! 2.12.00 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 1