Hi, Darrin,

DR>   Any users of Mailwasher Pro with TB! here? Just curious about how it
DR>   works with TB!. Good and bad experiences.

I'm using the earlier free Mailwasher with TB (I haven't upgraded
because the free version does all I want it to do). It worked
seamlessly until recently, when I started having the send-mail
problems I've been complaining about for days. It still works
well, but there are a couple of glitches I can't seem to get rid
of.

For me, being able to delete suspect messages from the server and
not even download them is a big plus. :)

--
Anna