On Thu, 2004-08-05 at 14:22:15, Zonnet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> ON Thursday, August 5, 2004, 5:56:21 PM, you wrote:
PH>> In TheBat 2.10, is there away to harvest all sender email
PH>> addresses (i.e, the entire "From:" line)
PH>> to an external file?

> Hi Pete,

> There are a few ways to do this.

> One is to write a filter that add the name to an address book when they
> arrive. YOu can export these later to a CSV file which you can read into a
> spreadsheet or word processor or... etc.

It looks to me like no one is reading the actual question before answering!

The question (IMHO) asks about multiple From addresses in a single message, not
multiple messages in a folder.

As far as I can see there is no %FromList macro (like there is a %ToList).
I guess that a regular expression search of the RFC822 headers ("kluges") might find
them, but the actual syntax of mailbox address is pretty complex and would be an
interesting exercise!

<snide>I have noticed that the Bat! implementers seem to have left out some of the
more obscure but useful portions of the mail RFCs in their haste to give us smilies,
Chat, etc.</snide>

--
Bill McQuillan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Using The Bat! 2.11 on Windows XP 5.1 build 2600-Service Pack 1