On Sat, 2004-08-07 at 01:27:58, Bill McQuillan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Fri, 2004-08-06 at 12:32:38, Zonnet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> I have never seen a msg with multiple address in the From: field.
>> Maybe you could send one to demonstrate?

> I had to insert the Sender: header field manually (as X-Sender!) and
> I had to save the message into the Outbox to get the Bat! to let me
> put my address into the Sender: field.

Well, I sent a copy to myself and the Sender: field was there, but when the
TBUDL list returned it to me, the list manager software had changed it to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (usually considered to be incorrect behavior).

--
Bill McQuillan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Using The Bat! 2.11 on Windows XP 5.1 build 2600-Service Pack 1