Hello Kevin Amazon,

09-Aug-2004 00:53, you wrote:

> Strangely enough, I see the reference headers in Gerard's message but not
> In-Reply-To header and his messages do not thread on my system either.

Those messages do thread fine here at my end, too. I am using version
2.12.00 of TB, and those who report threadings works just fine are using,
as far as the information is availabe, the 2.12.xx version ,too.

You and Allie are using 2.13beta - and the messages do not thread. HA! :-)

 Alexander

[Women Jurors] are like arsenic and old lace; they come in crying in their
lace handkerchiefs, and then they put you in the gas chamber. (Melvin
Belli)