Hi Chris,

C> The account log has some information about what is filtered and where
C> it is put. Look at that combo-box at the bottom of your screen for the
C> latest message. Or, under the Account menu, select View Log to see the
C> full log.

This is ok, but could be better IMO. I was not finding where the
message was put becaues of the length of the line. The info about
where a message has gone is so far off-screen, that it's practically
hidden (@ 1024x768). Perhaps I can make an enhancement request to
break that message, so that the "where" gets it's own line & becomes
visible again.

I had grown fond of a "debug" option of another client, which would
open a pop-up window, and show the activity for the entire mail pass.
Something like "Account 1", "2 messages sent", "3 messages received",
"2 messages moved to x", "1 message deleted", "Account 2"....

I was hoping there was a setting or command line switch, which enabled
TB to do that, too. I found it particularly helpful when building new
filters, & when making mail passes for all accounts. Would something
like that be a sensible feature for TB, or am I ;) just not adjusting
to the new environment well?

--
Thanks,
David