David Earl @ 2004-Aug-21 7:51:16 AM
"Filter Log?" <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> I was hoping there was a setting or command line switch, which
> enabled TB to do that, too. I found it particularly helpful when
> building new filters, & when making mail passes for all accounts.
> Would something like that be a sensible feature for TB, or am I ;)
> just not adjusting to the new environment well?
There is a feature request for a more detailed filter log. Add you
thoughts here:
https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/bug_view_advanced_page.php?bug_id=0001223

--
Chris
Quoting when replying to this message is good for your karma.

Using The Bat! v2.12.00 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1

"Just once, I wish we would encounter an alien menace that wasn't
immune to bullets."