Zonnet, [Z] wrote:

MT>> ... Does TB add the address histories to the address book?

No.

> I am not sure what you mean by "address histories". Can you explain?

When you enter addresses in the To: field, they're stored for
auto-matching. Select one of the address fields in the editor and then
click on the little down arrow to the right of the field.

That drop down list shows a history of the addresses that were entered
in the field.

--
Allie Martin [List Moderator and fellow end-user]
 · My PGP-Keys: http://key.ac-martin.com ·

..... Borg? Where? I don't se*(#$#..NO CARRIER