On Tuesday, August 24, 2004, 1:38:22 AM, Matt wrote:
MT> On Monday, August 23, 2004 @ 12:25:18 PM [-0700], Zonnet wrote:

>> That is not a feature of TB! but can be achieved by creating a special
>> filter. You either have done this yourself (by axident ?) or someone is
>> playing a trick on you.

>> Look under the action tab in your filters if there is a tick at "add
>> addresses to address book"

MT> Checked the above, I have no ticks next to "add addresses to address
MT> book" in any of my filters. Does TB add the address histories to the
MT> address book?

Matt,

Have you actually seen these addresses in your address book? Or are you
assuming they are there because they are auto-completed when you start
entering them in the address line of an e-mail?

If it's the latter, then they may not actually be in your address book.
Instead, you may have autocomplete set to complete address from history
as well as address book. To check it out go to:

Options->Preferences->System

Does the "Complete Addresses from" dropdown box have "History + Default
Address Book" in it? If so, that is the problem. Change it to be
"Default Address Book Only" or "All Address Books".

--
Take it easy,
Rick