Jim Kling @ 2004-Aug-24 1:22:03 PM
"external links" <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> I forgot a rather obvious point. The *reason* that I want the
> articles to open in a different browser than the one I use for most
> purposes (Firefox) is to keep news articles separate and easy to
> find. I just go to the one Netscape window and read the top article,
> then click 'back' repeatedly until I've read everything.
Let me offer a different solution. Investigate an RSS client. It will
let you manage your news feed easily. Most of the have built in
browsers (or IE host controls) so reading the full articles is easy.
My favorite RSS reader is built into Opera. SharpReader is a very nice
free reader. It does require the .NET Framework, but you should
already have that installed.

--
Chris
Quoting when replying to this message is good for your karma.

Using The Bat! v2.12.00 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1

There are 10 types of people in this world: those you can read binary
and those who can't.