Hello:

        I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but... Is there a way to set Deletion
options for common folders (i.e. Alternate Delete, etc.)?  I use Alternate Delete to
archive some folder's messages after a set amount of time.  But I cannot find a way to
do this for common folders, since Alternate Delete options are set in the Account
properties or in regular folders' properties; Common Folders have no extra tabs in
their properties, although they have "Keep message on base..." and "Remove old
messages on exit...", but no way to set an alternate delete to archive them. :(

        TIA!

        -dZ.