On Sun 29 August 2004, 2:44:26 +1000, Jurgen Haug wrote:
> I have a little problem with a subject-modifier macro and need some help.
>
> Thank you for looking here: http://www.safaribears.de/help/regex.html

As I understand it, you are trying to take a subject like
":-* Re: something"
and extract
"something"

If that is correct, the problem with the regex is not with what you have
added, it is that it starts with "\A:?". This matches the first colon,
then the ":-\* re" that you have added doesn't match what is left. You
could add "-\* re" instead, or take out the ":?" at the beginning of your
regex line.

--
Robin

Using The Bat! v2.12.00 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1