Howdy Anne,

Wednesday, September 1, 2004, 5:17:24 PM, Anne wrotened:

Anne> I've been using TB! under Xandros Linux (via Crossover Office)
Anne> for the better part of 6 months and it has worked fine for me.

Anne> Now I have a major problem with the upgrade to v3... I cannot
Anne> install it onto my Linux box. CO only allows installation of .exe
Anne> files and hasn't a clue what to do with the .msi one, so it looks
Anne> like I'm stuck at v2.12.0 :(

Anne> Does anyone know of a way around this at all please? BTW suggesting
Anne> going back to using Windows is *not* an option! ;)

Isn't  there a way of extracting the exe file out of the msi? Or would
that now work as it is a new major build?

--
Have Fun,

|>      |>
|>en is |\ohop

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

crashing The Bat! v3.0
falling out of mid air with Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 2

TANNERSVILLE, NY - Scientists have discovered that your nose DOES grow
when you lie. Head researcher Toby Flemming explained, "You've
probably noticed that people's noses get bigger as they get older.
That's because old people are huge liars. You don't know that they're
lying most of the time because they're so experienced at it."
Explained Flemming, "The typical married male's proboscis grows 15%
over his lifetime just from agreeing with his wife in the hope that it
will make her stop talking."