Hi Scott,

On Friday, September 3, 2004 13:28 your local time, which was 18:28 my
local time, lists 01 [L0] wrote;

L0>    I just upgraded to The Bat! v3.0, and I just discovered that this
L0>    new version does not include an AntiVirus plugin for Kaspersky
L0>    AntiVirus. All previous versions of The Bat! have included this. I
L0>    can seem to find no information about this in the RIT Labs support
L0>    forums.

I mentioned this a couple of months back;
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

May also be worth checking out this thread on the KAV forums;
http://forums.useice.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi?s=4138c7a26988ffff;act=ST;f=1;t=611

I hope this is rectified in some way, as my TB! KAV combo was working
well!
--
Regards,

Chris

Created using The Bat! v2.13 "Lucky" Beta/8 on Windows XP 5.1 Build
2600 Service Pack 2
Cleaning up SPAM with Bayes Filter Plugin v1.5.1b