On Saturday, September 4, 2004 @ 9:48:58 AM, Chris wrote:

[snips]

>> Here's the response I eventually got off them after emailing sales:

Chris> Well, at least you got a reply to your email.

I emailed them three times in three days, so maybe that had something to do
with it.

Chris>  I only got a Bat licence 2 weeks ago. I emailed Ritlabs asking them if
Chris> there is a plan in place to enable people who have only just bought a
Chris> licence to upgrade without buying a new licence. I didn't get a reply.
Chris> Which is what I expected really - Ritlabs have never responded to any
Chris> of my emails to them.

I was very surprised. (My the fact of a response, not the content.)

Chris> Anyway, nice to know that the answer (if Ritlabs
Chris> have bothered to reply to me), was the answer I was expecting (ie
Chris> "No").

I figured I'd let other suckers know, yeah.

--

cheers, Mic (reply address works)
"Reason has always existed, but not always in a reasonable form."