Hello Cristina,

On Tue, 7 Sep 2004 you wrote in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

CR> I have read so many messages complaining about TB, I was feeling
CR> rather lonely. I have a confession: I do like the new toolbars, the
CR> smilies, the photos on the headers and....

I think that, when things are going well, people smile and keep quiet
but the moment things start going even slightly wrong then the moans
start and, like an avalanche, it gains momentum picking others up on the
way down.

That's not to say TB! doesn't have its faults as any programme does but
some people seem to want it to do what THEY want and not have the
features that others might appreciate in their own way too. For instance
I hate HTML mail so just never use it but, occasionally, I get news that
is important to me and need to read it in HTML and then I'm glad that
TB! caters for it. Most things can be switched off if you don't like
them.

By the way I love Lisbon. Been there twice with Scottish Opera!

--
Regards,
Richard