Hi Michael and list,

On Wednesday, September 8, 2004 at 16:44:55 GMT -0700 (which was 01:44
where I live) Michael L. Wilson wrote (at least in parts) and made
these valuable points on the subject of "Registration issues with new
user":

> Every ISP I know offers their mail on the web as well as download.

Does that mean "every ISP on earth" ?

> Have the person go to their webmail.

Did you read that message completely? I found that last sentence:

--
Regards
Michael