On Sat, 11 Sep 2004 21:22:48 +0100 GMT(11/09/2004, 21:22
+0000 GMT), [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

aacu> This is what is in the headr of an incoming
aacu> email message.

aacu> I want to create a reply as if it is from
aacu> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

aacu> I have tried all sorts of combinations %FROM
aacu> %FROMADDRESS %OFROM %FROMADDRESS

aacu> but every time the from field of the
aacu> outgoing email is
aacu> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

aacu> Help - it can't be this difficult surely!

In the properties for the reply use these macros from
the Miscellaneous list:  %FROM=""  and %REPLYTO=""

The secret is to put the address you want to use within
each of the pairs of inverted commas.

--
Eric

Using The Bat! v2.12.00 on Windows XP
5.1 Build 2600
Service Pack 1

Eric                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]