Hello Thomas,

Saturday, September 11, 2004, 9:02:13 AM, you wrote:

PC>> as Clint used to say " Make My Day Punk!"
PC>> ( from Dirty Harry if you don't remember..)

TF> Don't remember about "Punk" but thought it was "Come on, make my day".
TF> But it's been a long time! ;-)

well, I did a google search and found this:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00005NTNU/103-3412845-4057410?v=glance

In Magnum Force he tracks rogue cops and utters his "Do you feel lucky,
punk?" speech. In The Enforcer he gets a female partner (future Cagney
and Lacy star Tyne Daly). Sudden Impact featured him tracking a female
serial killer and offered a new catch phrase: "Go ahead. Make my day."

here's an actual web page with quotes from Dirty Harry:
http://www.moviequotes.com/repository/titles/55499.html

this is the quote I remember:

        I know what you're thinking, punk. You're thinking, did he fire
        six shots or only five? Well to tell you the truth, I forgot
        myself in all this excitement. But being as this is a .44
        Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and will blow
        your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: do I
        feel lucky? Well do ya , punk?

 Paul