***^\     ."_)~~
 ~( __ _"o   Was another beautiful day, Wed, 22 Sep 2004,
   @  @      at 00:34:02 +0700, when Thomas Fernandez wrote:

> Mica Mijatovic wrote:

MM>> No, it would be too much for me. I rather write what I already have
MM>> memorized. (-:

MM>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]&K0JI

> Come on. You are posting your password on a public list? I don't
> believe you for a moment. ;-)

Nein. Das ist just a sample/example of what I was talking about.
Naturally is that it's not usable now. But the model is relevant. Let's
take this sentence:

"Yew pookin' fun at ma littercrasy" (c)

We can remember the *sense* (it's very important for those who cannot
remember insensible things, at least when is word about passwords), and
we can additionally make it a bit, or two, harder for dictionaries to
work on it, this way:

"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" [you see, you dent it a bit on some places]

So, you get an adult (more than 8 characters) password, protective(ly?)
potent, of 26 (the magic number) characters -- and you are still *able*
to remember it! Since it has a *sense*.

Voila!/There!

And this one below is, you believe or not, the "verse" from a folk song:

"05x1ca9PMAM&CEkaban1ca" [again a magic number, 22]

...so you are able not only to memorize it but you can *sing* it,
humming, whistling, or using any other instrument. And if you can *sing*
your password, believe me, you *never* will be able to forget it. But,
if even this happens to you, which is highly impossible - you will hear
it on the *radio*! (-: Or on TV, or you could hear people around singing
your password. How the heck you could ever then lose it? (: All this
people around are taking care of it.

If you like my method, you may practise with this sentence:

"This eMale thinger gotta spillclicker with all sortsa kewl scwiggly red
lans undur everthung just to show me am awrite." (c)

Lo again, a magic number - 99 characters!

--
Mica
PGP key uploaded at: <http://pgp.mit.edu/> once just before breakfast