Hi TBUDL,

maybe this was asked already but I have no clue for what I should
search...

Using GMX you can define mail aliases which use mainly the same
account but set another mail address on sending. This is useful
sometimes, but you have to set the alias in the web interface which
isn't useful...

Is there a way to tell TB! to use such an alias other than defining an
account for it? That's what I had done in the past for a special
alias, but if I would like to use some more now. And defining a alias
account for every alias is a bit too much, as sometimes I hit the get
mail button on the wrong account...

--
Regards,
Raymund