Hello Raymund Thomas Tump & everyone else

26-Sep-2004 19:13, you wrote:

>> Hmmm, why fill the list? You can simply type it in...

> Well... I got that just too late. But then I have to do it everytime
> as the list isn't updated.

I agree. It would be nice if TB would pick the mail adresses offered as
"from" field from the personal vCard settings of the account properties, if
one has more than one alias/address.

> I think I will setup some folders for the alias mails and assign folder
> identities to them.

I don't like folder templates. :-)

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)
 using v3.0.0.18 on Windows XP Pro Service Pack 2

If I had thought about it, I wouldn't have done the experiment. The
literature was full of examples that said you can't do this. -- Spencer
Silver on the work that led to the unique adhesives for 3-M "Post-It"
Notepads.