Spam, [S] wrote:

> I posted a message earlier about mail filtering on IMAP folders. I
> am using The Bat! 3 and it seem as the mail filters only activate if
> I click on the Inbox folder. The mail is still received as normally
> and I get a "new mail" icon in the system tray. The problem is the
> filters which do not activate unless I click on the Inbox folder.
> When I do I can see messages moved to Trash and other folders.

There's nothing you can do about this. This is how TB!'s IMAP
filtering behaves at the moment. You could check to see if your ISP
offers a webmail access to your account and if so, check if you can
filter from there. In this way you could do some of the filtering at
the server level. Otherwise, TB!'s IMAP is very frustrating when it
comes to auto-filtering.

--
-= Allie =-
..... The Definition of an Upgrade: Take old bugs out, put new ones in.