Hi Allie,

On Tuesday, September 28, 2004 19:44 your local time, which was
Wednesday, September 29, 2004 at 01:44 my local time, Allie Martin [AM]
wrote;

8<-------- Snipped a bit -------->8

AM> Otherwise, TB!'s IMAP is very frustrating when it comes to
AM> auto-filtering.

I have to agree, the filtering in IMAP is very poor at the moment. You
end up clicking on various folders chasing the filtered messages around.

:-(
--
Regards,

Chris

Created using The Bat! v3.0.0.19 & IMAP
OS of Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
Cleaning up SPAM with Bayes Filter Plugin v1.5.4