> Hello Spam,

> On Thursday, September 30, 2004, at 16:51 Lithuanian Time, you wrote:

S>> Will The Bat! support Unicode support?

> I am very pesimistic regarding unicode support. It was promised for years,
> but promises just left promises.

  Why so? About all OS'es support Unicode. Windows has since NT 4.0. I
  use it virtually everywhere. Is it notepad or the Linux console or
  in my Instant Messaging programs and on all my websites. It work
  perfectly fine and I can mix Japanese, Latin and other languages
  without the need to specify additional code pages/conversion tables.
  As long as programs support Unicode there is no need for users to
  ever bother with code pages again.

  I do not agree with you at all that Unicode is just a empty promise.