Hallo Mica,

On Sat, 2 Oct 2004 00:24:55 +0200GMT (2-10-2004, 0:24 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

MM> I think that WilWilWil wanted to say that this number of bytes doesn't
MM> match the number of bytes when the message body is copied to a text
MM> editor. True. It seems that in TB few bytes are "hidden". Or that TB
MM> cannot count correctly. (-: Example: the original message of yours has,
MM> by TB, 831 byte, but copied in UltraEdit it shows 829.

That's odd. In my TB it's the other way around.
TB shows Alexander's message as 829 bytes and EDXOR shows (after a
copy/paste from the preview 831. A copy/paste from the <F9> screen
gives me 831 bytes too.
This two byte difference is a constant for other messages too.

So I guess TB doesn't count the trailing CRLF.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

It is hard to believe that even his friends like him.

The Bat! 3.0.1 RC3
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
1 pop3 account, server on LAN