Dear Lynn,

@2-Oct-2004, 12:16 -0700 (02-Oct 20:16 UK time) Lynn [L] in
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said to Marck:

MDP>> Yes! :-) (I wanted to take the opportunity to completely agree
MDP>> with you while it was on the table! :grin: )

L> OK, good ... in theory, some of you should be able to see what sort
L> of rogue I am ..

I see you!

L> however, I'm not seeing any of you. I restarted ..?

Oh.

L> I thought I remembered setting something else for smilies, but I
L> can't think what it was .. I haven't unchecked whatever that was,
L> though .. ?

Right click in the header area and select the "Sender photo" options
as needed. Also, make sure you have downloaded the rogues.zip file and
unpacked according to the instructions on the PCWize site.

--
Cheers --  //.arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user
TB! v3.0.1 RC3 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2