Saturday, October 2, 2004, 5:25:57 PM, you wrote:

PO> For those of us who are using PTV, your rogue ain't
PO> visable because you
PO> don't have the X-Rogue header in your email.

OK, I lost you here, too .. as nearly as I can tell,
headers are on (right click on header pane, select, etc ..
headers are checked to 'show'), but I'm not finding a
reference to x-rogue header anywhere in the configs.

--
Lynn
:Hawthorne:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]         * * *    Aun Aprendo
I'd rather be WARP'ed    * * *      Team OS/2
http://www.turriff.net

TBv.3.0.1 RC1
NT5 SP4