Hæ!

I am experiencing something strange.

I activated a Known filter for one account which uses:

$$$$ TB! Message Filter $$$$
beginFilter
UID: [F41F9220.01C4A5F6.4920F440.19A28B47]
Name: <Known>
Filter: {\0D\0A\20`11`0`0`0\0D\0A}
MoveMessage folder \5C\5CMyAccountName\5CInbox\20-\20Known
IsContinue
IsActive
Ignore
IsSendQueue
endFilter

It is set before my SPAM-filters get active (so the known filter is
the last filter for valid emails).

I now and then receive some emails which get sorted to specific
folders before they get in touch with the known filter, but somehow
the known filter kicks in and re-sorts those mails into the known
folder.

Anybody else experienced this behaviour?

In v1.xx und v2.xx it worked eithout such "annoyances".

--
Kveðja!
Thorvald Neumann | <http://www.aesir.de/>