Hello Marck!

On Monday, October 18, 2004, 5:44 PM, you wrote:

MDP> HEY!! Anyone else reading this thread who's seen TB empty a mail
MDP> on delivery? I've not seen that happen. Nobody's leaping in to
MDP> say "yeah, TB always does that". If somebody can support one or
MDP> other side of this debate it would help.

I have been using The Bat! for two years now and have been a
subscriber to TBUDL for the same amount of time.

I have never seen a modified or empty message come in to any of the
three TB! lists to which I am subscribed, nor to TBOT.

Mary
The Bat! 3.0.2.1 (Professional Edition) on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2