Dear Tbudl,

@19-Oct-2004, 12:35 TBUDL [T] in
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said to David:

T> I see the headers only with the rest of the email stripped out by
T> TheBat!

This is simply not true. TB is not stripping your mail. It doesn't. It
won't. Nobody has come forward yet to support your reported
experience. If TB were capable of doing this we would all have seen it
happen at some time or another. Nobody here has. Whatever is sat on
your 127.0.0.1 delivery system is doing it. You didn't tell us what
you have on that.

TB may fail to /display/ content, but a view of the message source
always shows an intact receipt. Whatever TB is sent, it stores.
Anything else is the influence of something external to TB.

And please use a better alias than "TBUDL".

And please trim your replies to context - your last included a list
footer!

--
Cheers --  //.arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user
TB! v3.0.2.1 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2