On Mon, 2004-10-25, Peter Hampf wrote:
> Good evening MFPA,

> on Mon, 25 Oct 2004 21:41:48 +0100 GMT your local time you wrote:

>>> What about another kludge "X-Deliverydate: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 00:11:22 +0200"

M>> Or perhaps "x-sentdate:" as TB probably has no way of knowing when
M>> it will be delivered.

> that's a case of definition. When TB "sents" the message to the host defined
> in the account settings, it has *delivered* the mail.

> But that's splitting hairs. Any kludge would be useful ...

If it is a *kludge* you want, do what I do... add:

%BCC="%FromAddr"%-

to your message templates and you will receive a copy of all of your sent
messages in your inbox on the next poll. Save these instead of (or in addition
to, if you are especially paranoid :-) ) the automatic Sent Mail copies. To
check the actual sent date and time, open the saved message and hit either
Shft+Ctl+K or F9 to see the actual message header and look for the date field of
the earliest (bottom-most) Received header field. This will be the time stamp
that was added when The Bat! sent the message on its first hop.

--
Bill McQuillan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Using The Bat! 2.11 on Windows XP 5.1 build 2600-Service Pack 1