Hello z5worg,

Friday, November 5, 2004, 12:23:31 AM, you wrote:

> But I still cannot open the "System Volume Information" folder. Have
> you open that folder and copied any files from that folder?

Do not fiddle around with that folder, please. It contains your system
restore points and other stuff. It is not accessible to any user.
Please, mate, leave it alone. The fact that you can't access it,
either from TC or Win Explorer, is not a fault. If you ever need that
folder (I did once, on the machine of one of our customers) you'll be
more than happy to find everything in there protected from mangling by
all-too-curious end users.

 Alexander                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]