Hi Ralph and Michael,
On Sunday, November 7, 2004, 10:55 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
MA> Sunday, November 7, 2004, 8:51:43 AM, (Internet Time - @660) you wrote:
>>> Yep I get the same thing but it is confusing. The Roboform dialog box
>>> says "Failed MAPI Logon - The Operation Completed Successfully" which
>>> is a oxymoron, right? :D

I also get this strange message.

R>> for  some  people  it seems to work flawlessly - but not for us two at
R>> least.

Us three.

R>> let's do some version checking?

R>> winxp home sp2
R>> TB! 3.0.1.33
R>> RoboForm 6.1.2 Trial

MA> WinXP Pro SP2
MA> TB! 3.0.2.5
MA> RoboForm 6.1.2 Paid Version
MA> AIRoboForm Adapter 6.1.1.0 (for FireFox intregration)

WinXP Home SP1
TB! 3.0.1.33
RoboForm 6.1.2 Paid

TB! has apparently *not been installed as the "simple MAPI request
handler" in my case.

MA> So really not very much is common other than the RoboForm. Will do
MA> some more testing and will post it on here.

I'm not sure exactly how I would use this feature, but thought I would
let you know you're not the only ones unable to do so! :-)

--
Best wishes,
Pat

A Canadian in Houston
Using The Bat! v3.0.1.33 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1