> Hi there.

>> So either I'm unique
> May be.

> Are you sure that you located at account folders?
> This feature doesn't work in common folders.  (!!!)

> Can i ask a question:
> In that moment what is shown at Status Bar (in the bottom of main
> window)?

Wait a minute! I've just discovered what's going on! Obviously the
last time I looked at a log, I must have minimised it. Then in
subsequent reuqests - even after several shutdowns and start ups over
days, any later requests to see a logfile 'open' minimised - so I just
didn't see them!

Surely this shouldn't be the case should it?

--
Marten Gallagher
Annery Kiln Web Design