On Tuesday 16 November 2004 10:34 pm, David M. Dickerson wrote:
> I hope that this information is of interest to the
> members of TBUDL. In addition, I would appreciate
> suggestions of similar or more mature software.
spamcop ( spamcop.org) does almost the same thing, and one of our moderators,
Marck Pearlstone created some nice filters for it. If you look in the Ritlabs
pages ( Help- FAQ?) you can find the section on filters, and spamcop.
basically all you do is CTRL-ALT-S to SEND the message to spamcop ( with all
the headers), then the next filter opens the web browser for you to complete
the spamcop transaction.

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user#367800