MM> Winter came and it's time to cover buttons of your mailer with snow!
MM> Following the tradition since 2002 I'm offering you my winter skin for
MM> all versions of The Bat!
MM> http://en.barin.com.ua/other/winterskin/

Thanks Marek.  It adds a nice wintery touch.  Do have any more glyph
sets you can post?

For those who don't know how to use the glyph set, just copy the
glyphs.bmp file to your c:\Program Files\The Bat! folder (assuming
that's where you installed the application), close The Bat! and
restart it.

--
Code 2  :canadaflag:  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
The Bat! version 2.12.00 on Windows XP Service Pack 2