Dear TBUDL,

Historians believe that on 16 December 2004, at 19:52:43 -0500 (which was
00:52 where I live) Watcher graced us with these comments

> Every time I restart windows I have to tell TB to go ahead and
> reassociate EML with TB, I have tried doing it by hand but no matter what
> it get's switched back somehow.

I know this problem well, I have had it for years.

> Any suggestions as to who the very impolite app is that's stealing the
> association without asking?

Yes, It is Microsoft OE I believe. I will do a bit more digging today and
get to the bottom of it if I can.

It is a pain as it comes along silently and takes away the association with
out asking whilst The Bat! is still running.

--
  David                   |    David  Elliott    |   Software  Engineer   |