Hello tbudl,

I'm having folders disappear. They are on the server (evidenced by
logging in with another client or webmail). Not sure exactly how/when
they disappear - I just start noticing messages that should be getting
filtered staying in the Inbox. I check the filter and re-filter the
Inbox and nothing happens. Then I notice that the folder that the
messages are being filtered to is gone. (happens to be TBOT folder).

I cannot re-create the folder in TB because it exists on the server
(error).

First time this happened, I had to:

        1. shut down TB
        2. log in to my mailbox via webmail
        3. move all messages from folder TBOT to the Inbox
        4. delete the folder TBOT
        5. re-started TheBat
        6. created TBOT folder
        7. re-filtered Inbox

Not too bad to have to do once... but this happened again just now. :(

Any ideas?

 ken                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 The Bat Pro 3.0.1.33
 Windows XP SP1